Well done! We have made it to Level 2.
Waitakere Foot are excited to announce that from Level 2 WE WILL BE OPEN. However, our operations will look a little different.
To ensure we keep our patients, staff & community safe, we need to make some changes to the way we practice throughout the network of Waitakere Foot Branches.
- Sanitising: Please use hand sanitiser upon entry & exit to our clinics.
- Patient Screening: Patients will be screened through a series of questions before seeing a Podiatrist. We encourage you to CONTACT US for an appointment and avoid just popping into our clinics.
- Staggered Appointments: Our Appointment times have increased by at least 10minutes to allow for sanitising of the treatment rooms & common spaces between patients.
- Physical Distancing: Our waiting rooms have been configured to allow physical distancing. To avoid overcrowding, please arrive NO MORE THAN 5minutes BEFORE YOUR BOOKING.
- PPE: Our podiatrist will use appropriate PPE and infection control measures during treatments as per NZ Podiatrist and MOH guidelines.
For full details on the changes Waitakere Foot are making, please refer to our COVID Safety Document.
If your appointment was cancelled during Level 4 or 3, our team are still working tirelessly to contact you. If you haven’t yet heard from us, feel free to send us an email email@example.com or call us on 0800333233
Waitakere Foot Henderson, New Lynn and Te Atatu are open slightly reduced hours.
Waitakere Foot Onehunga & Otahuhu are open slightly increased hours.
Waitakere Foot Manukau & Eastridge will reopen in June 2020.
If you have an appointment booked, please CONTACT US to postpone your appointment if you answer YES to any of the following:
– Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
– Are you waiting on COVID-19 test results?
– Have you had contact with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
– Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Chills or Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- High Temperature (>38degrees)
- Sneezing & Running Nose
We thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Be a proud kiwi, we are squashing the COVID-19 curve! Stay safe.
The Waitakere Foot Team