News and updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) are everywhere you look at the moment. The situation is unprecedented and may change at any time. At Waitakere Foot, we take this very seriously. It is our role to protect our patients, staff and community first and foremost, by reducing any risk of transmission.
If you have travelled, had contact with travellers or are experiencing flu-like symptoms or a cough; please consider postponing your Podiatry Appointment.
FREE PHONE: 0800 333 233
No cancellation fees apply at this time.
To reduce the risk of transmission, the Waitakere Foot Branches are following the Ministry of Health Guidelines. We operate our network of clinics, with the highest level of health and safety procedures however our stringent safety protocols have been increased, including the following:
- Patient screening encouraging cancellation of appointments
- Frequent daily sanitising of common spaces
- Hand sanitisers available & encouraged for patient use upon entry to our clinics
- Removal of reading materials in waiting areas
- Ban of handshakes, instead Podiatrists using alternative greeting methods
- Continue to wear PPE during consultations to protect Podiatrists & Patients
- Increase to the frequency our Clinics are professionally cleaned
Should a patient ignore the screening warnings, and continue to come in unwell, they may be asked to leave by one of the Waitakere Foot Staff Members. We will continue to keep you up to date with the latest information at hand; regarding how COVID-19 effects Waitakere Foot. For now, stay safe and practise best self-hygiene
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.